Saturday 28 August 2010

So first day here...

So Wednesday to me was the longest Wednesday  of my life just because I gained an extra 8 hours!!!! So i left London at 11.30am (well to me it was fricking 4am!) and I touched down in San Francisco at 2.30pm.. WTF... So I finally got to hostel and still had the day ahead of me... I met some bum chums who I was in a room with (loadsa Camp America Embryos) lovely people... also meet a cool 31 year old called Emily who was on the same flight as me...so We kinda made friends...and chilled in the ballroom and had some sexy free dinner that they serve here... which was pretty much refried beans..kidney beans and chick pea mexican... Bless my poor room mates!! by 9.30pm.... my body was degrading into a mess of jetlag!! So I hit the sack....


2.30am.. woke up...wide fucking awake.. couldn't get back to sleep so in a haze of  'Oh shit I'm going to do that typical loud Gwen Wake everyone up shinaigans' so i gracefully grabbed my notebook and sat in the hall way next to a plug socket to start browsing my future destinations. So within that time I spent skyping dave I heard some guy do the biggest poo ever... it was quite embarrassing when he came out and relaised i was there... think he was 'going for gold!' The a half drunk English guy came up the stairs and having a epic barney with his mrs back home...that was entertaininIg for half an hour...as he went nto his room still scream at her...and hearing all the people in the room saying...'dude shut the fuck up!!'........


4am later and two english drunk guys came up!!! pissed as fanny's..started crawling through windows... So I sparked up a conversation at the fact I was laughing at them...only to end up...going on a midnight walk about with them around San  Fransico!! Shaun Bibby was awesome...we climbed people's staircases on the front of their houses at like 4.30am...taking pic of golden gate bridge...randome shots on the slopey steets.. it was rad!! and the best introduction to San Francisco!! thanks guys!! (unfortunetely theare are no photo's... as shaun took them all) so TBC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment